Uhuru adds Sh800k toy to his rich collection – PHOTOS
President Uhuru Kenyatta has added another toy to his already rich collection of wrist watches.
The head of state was photographed on Thursday rocking a Santos 100 carbon watch that goes for $7,600 (Sh782,800).
Mr Kenyatta was at the requiem mass of US-based Kenyan scholar Calestous Juma at the Holy Family Basilica.
His new toy was on display when the head of state placed a consoling hand on the shoulder of Juma’s son, Eric.
Already, the president is said to own six wrist watches valued at a total of Sh12 million.
Below are the other watches that the president owns:
1. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak valued at Sh3,899,500.
2. Patek Philippe Aquanaut worth Sh3,399,900
3. Arnold & Son HM Perpetual Moon that goes for Sh3,200,000
4. Rolex Submariner Green Bezel that costs Sh855,000
5. Rolex submariner valued at Sh850,000
6. Rolex Oyster Perpetual worth Sh529,200