Tragedy as eight-year-old accidentally chokes little brother to death with milk
An eight-year-old girl on Wednesday night accidentally caused the death of her two-month-old brother while feeding him.
The incident happened in Mathare North and was reported by the girl’s mother.
According to the police, the mother reported that her daughter was feeding her younger brother with milk which choked the infant resulting in his death while being taken to hospital.
The infant’s body is lying at the City Mortuary awaiting postmortem.
GUN SHOT WOUNDS
In Kayole, a man who had been taken to a medical clinic for treatment of gun shot wounds succumbed to his injuries.
Police who were informed by members of the public later established that the man had been shot by thugs on Tuesday. His body was taken to the City Mortuary as the police investigate the matter.
Meanwhile, police are looking for a 28 year old man identified as James Mwangi, who escaped from Nairobi West GK prison on Tuesday.
According to police reports, the escapee was only discovered to be missing while the warders were conducting the evening roll call.