Single man in Nairobi? Tips to score a date for Valentine’s Day
The big day of love will find some people in between relationships. The good news is that there is still time to score yourself a date before the big day. Here is a look into surefire ways that will make sure you don’t spend Valentine’s Day alone;
1. Focus on your strengths – Every guy has them. It may be your ambition, your looks or your personable personality. If you block out all else and see only these, chances are that pretty woman that you have the hots for will also only see the good in you.
2. Be more available – There is probably that one woman you have been eyeing for months. You have probably even struck a friendship and you have been wondering about how to take it the next level. Now is the time to make her aware of the fact that you are available to be more than just her friend. Look her straight in the eye, touch her arm, lean in to peck her cheek when you say goodbye. Tell her.
3. Get a set up – I know, blind dates aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. A lot of things could go wrong. The truth, however, is that if you don’t try, you could end up spending Valentine’s Day alone. Getting yourself a date maybe as easy as asking your friends if they know any eligible single women.
4. It’s all in your head – They say that the brain is your strongest body organ. When it comes to matters of the heart, this is true. The woman you ask out is more likely than not to react the way you imagine she will. If you think that she will say no, she probably will. You have control of all of it.
5. Ditch the liquid courage – You might be thinking about downing a drink or two before asking her out – you shouldn’t. While a drink may make you feel more courageous, it is also likely to lead you to make a bad first impression on the woman of your dreams.
6. Ask – You are not going to land yourself a date if you aren’t going to ask the woman out. It is too late for mind games and insinuations. Walk up to the girl you fancy and ask her on a date. While at it, don’t forget to take her number.
7. Turn up the heat – Romance is all about getting rid of inhibitions and taking risks. If you want to land a date before Valentine’s Day, you may need to be way more flirty than usual. Even if it doesn’t land you on a date, flirting is good for the soul.
8. Pay attention to your personal hygiene – If you are intent on landing that hot date, you are going to need to pay a little more attention to your personal grooming. As you go out on the hunt, make sure that you look good and smell even better. Women can’t resist nice smelling men.