Man Utd sends Arsenal fans a hilarious factsheet on Europa League
Manchester United has been trolling fans of its archrival Asenal on social media after qualifying for the Champions league on Wednesday night by winning the Europa League.
Arsenal will be playing in the lesser Europa League next season.
Here is a factsheet on Europa League they sent to Arsenal fans.
Dear Arsenal Fans
Here are a few things you might want to know about the Europa. They will come in handy.
1. There is no match preview in the Europa League until you reach the semifinals. So make sure you only tune in to your game at the dot of kick-off.
2. Kick-off times in the Europa are awkward. Sometimes the match will kick-off at 18:20 pm if you’re playing against Metallist Kharkiv in Ukraine sometimes the match will kick-off at 21:09 pm. So wives, if your husbands are asking for a remote at 19:17 pm on a Thursday, it is because of Europa match.
3. Gent FC and Genk FC are two different teams.
4. There’s no half time review in the Europa League. Just change to Channel 252 and you’ll find some horse racing….
5. At the end of the match, if you’re lucky you’ll be shown some highlights of other Thursday matches. But the highlights don’t have commentary. It’s like watching YouTube highlights at the office since you switch off the sound.
6. There’s a football league in Liechtenstein. Yeah, that’s an European country my friend.
7. Viitorul, CS U Craiiova and Nordsjaelland are real football teams in Europe.
8. One time you’ll be playing in Romania on a football pitch worse than Parade Field two days later you’re battling it out against Jefferson Montero and Ki at Swansea.
Finally, your Fridays will no longer be the same anymore after sleeping very late watching physical football between your team and FC Klistiansund.
Welcome to Thursday night football!!!!