10 ‘weird’ sexual fantasies that most men and women crave
We all have our weird fetishes and sexual fantasies. Many of them are things like bondage and cosplay; things that some people find strange but are actually pretty common.
From one person to another, some of these sexual fantasies are downright weird while other are purely entertaining.
It has to be noted though that if you’re having rape fantasies you need to check yourself because rape is a crime, not a fantasy.
So here are 10 weird sexual fantasies which are nonetheless very common:
1. Having a threesome – Singles and couples alike fantasize about having three people in the bedroom. Part of the appeal is the sensual overload with so many different body parts all intertwined. A lot of couples like the idea of a threesome for bringing some spark and excitement back into the bedroom.
2. Dominance and submission – We see both men and women interested in dominance and submission. While men are generally more interested in dominating and women more interested in being dominated, this isn’t always the case. Some women are dominant and some men submissive. Fantasies of domination are about power, feeling like you are fully in control of an experience and that the other person will submit to your every whim. The first is the feeling that the sub has all of the attention of their dom, their full focus. The second is the feeling of letting go of control and being taken or used for the pleasure of another.
3. Foot play – Foot and shoe fantasies are very common, with mostly men reporting them. The fantasies could include being genitally stimulated by a foot, being walked on… usually in shoes, or just visualizing different types of shoes to get aroused. The image of a foot in a particular type of shoe is very stimulating to some people. This fantasy often starts when people are very young, and it persists. When you think about how shoes are sold and displayed, it’s not surprising that some people eroticize them. It can get stronger when it’s kept secret (which it often is) or when a partner is upset about it. Then the foot fantasy becomes stronger through association with shame, being forbidden fruit.
4. For straight people, having sex with someone of the same sex – We tend to think of sexual orientation as binary (heterosexual or homosexual), but these categories are socially constructed concepts that may speak to our general sexual desires but miss the nuance of our innate sexual fluidity and curiosity. When we fantasize about being sexual with someone of the same sex, we get to ponder what it would be like to be touched in ways that are both foreign and familiar (when we touch ourselves) and to break free from some of the gender assumptions that we normally enact.
5. Giving your partner multiple orgasms – For heterosexual men, bar none, the most consistent fantasy, year after year, is about having an enthusiastic partner who is having a genuinely good time and is freely expressive and responsive to his touch. It may be memories from a previous (particularly hot) sexual experience, or it may be images from porn, or it may be fantasy about a secret crush. But in every case, the woman is enjoying herself immensely and having multiple orgasms.
6. Watching your partner have sex with somebody else – With so many of us striving to be in monogamous relationships, there’s something inherently provocative and taboo about the fantasy of watching our partner have sex with someone else. Watching another’s hand touch our partner’s body or another’s mouth kiss our partner’s mouth reinforces our partner’s desirability while making a predictable attachment suddenly feel unpredictable, taking us back to the early days of infatuation. In the position of the voyeur (even in our own imaginations), we can be in power with our watchful gaze or powerless. Either way, through the lens of fantasy, pain becomes pleasure.
7. Force fantasy – Also known as the ‘rape’ fantasy. Some women dig the whole forced sex thing, struggling to break free from a big strong man. But secretly enjoying every second and even having an orgasm when she knows she shouldn’t.
8. Group sex and orgies – A lot of women like the swapping partners thing, group sex with people she can trust and playing around with other guys whilst you’re playing around with other women. It’s a taboo subject that makes it all very exciting indeed.
9. Exhibitionism – Ever wanted to make a homemade porno? Well, now’s your chance. Some women regularly fantasize about being photographed naked, having sex on camera and showing their sexy curves to the world. So make it happen for her.
10. Pegging – If you haven’t heard of this weird way to have sex, you’re not alone. Although, it is weird sex, it’s gaining popularity around the world and maybe you should try it. The girl puts on a strap-on dildo and has sex via the man’s butt hole. This can be extremely pleasing for him even though some women find this to be weird.