Know them? List of suspects linked to Kidero-era looting at City Hall
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission on Friday morning arrested former Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero and former Chief of staff Mr George Wainaina Njogu over alleged Sh68 million graft case.
Nairobi News has established that detectives are also in pursuit of 13 other suspects who are expected to be arraigned in court.
They will face five charges that include conspiracy to commit an offence of corruption, abuse of office, unlawful acquisition of public property, dealing with suspect property and money laundering
The Director of Public Prosecution Noordin Haji has approved the prosecution.
Eacc detectives have been deployed across the country to arrest other suspects. They include:
1. Aduma Joshua Awuor – Former Ag. Director Legal Affairs then Nairobi City Council.
2. Paul Mutunga Mutungi- Former Councillor with then Nairobi City Council.
3. Manasseh Karanja Kepha- Ag. Deputy Director Internal Audit Nairobi City County and previously Legal Affairs Departmental accountant Nairobi City council.
4. Philomena Kavinya Nzuki- Principal Accountant Nairobi City Council.
5. Ng’ang’a Mungai Ng’anga
6. Charity Muringo Ndiritu
7. Peterson Andrew Njiru
8. Ekaya Alumasi
9. James Mimi Mbugua
10. Alice Njeri Mundia
11. Hannah Muthoni Kariuki – He account received Sh11 million
12. John Ngari Wainaina- Co Director Cups Limited