Guys, six ways to make her stay after Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day does not mean it is the only day you love her. It is a day to show that you appreciate her and she does too. So after valentines, what next?
Here are six ways that you can make her stay with you way after Valentine’s Day.
1. Sharing your life with her – Not just the good parts, but the parts you are scared of letting her know about. Let her beneath the surface you keep guarded because that’s where you two will grow together. That is the depth that will lessen the emotional distance between you two.
2. Let her protect you – She doesn’t need you to always be strong; she sees humility in your weakness. Don’t fear her judgement, she wants to help you, not hurt you. Know that she is more accepting than you realise.
3. Show her that she matters – She doesn’t look to you to feel significant, but when you take her kindness for granted, she notices and absorbs.
And if she absorbs the fact that she is unimportant she will either try that much harder, or shut herself off from you completely. And you’ll question what is wrong, but she won’t tell you because she’ll think she’s simply over-reacting.
But if you give her the love that she deserves, there’s no reason for her to doubt or drift, there’s only reason for her to be sure that she’s exactly where she’s supposed to be.
4. Tell her how you really feel – And don’t just say it, show it. Don’t pretend to be indifferent if she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you. Let her know, because it’s just as painful to regret the things you never said.
5.Give her a reason to trust you – Because trust ventures far beyond fidelity. Trust gives her the confidence to let you in, and once she lets you in, she’s not going anywhere.
6. Be present – Be the person who’s there when life couldn’t be better, and don’t disappear when it gets worse. Make her feel as though you’re there to stay, so that she doesn’t have to worry about who will leave first.