Guys, protect your erection with these eight healthy habits
A man’s self-worth is tied to his bedroom performance- that is not news. The good news is that it is all in his hands.
A man can indeed protect his erection by choosing to live a certain way. Here are 8 habits every man should take up.
1. Quit smoking – Smoking could easily be the greatest enemy to a man’s libido. It does this by narrowing the blood vessels. When the blood vessels are narrow, there is less flow of blood to the nether regions making it harder for a man to get and keep an erection.
2. Give up the coffee – Caffeine, just like nicotine, also affects a man’s libido by narrowing the blood vessels. You can replace your coffee habit by other healthier habits like green tea or just plain water.
3. Sleep more – Sleep is absolutely important for a man’s erection because it is while he is sleeping that the body repairs all of the tissues including penile tissue. Also, when asleep a man will have several erections which are good for his overall sexual health.
4. Brush your teeth – It may come as a surprise but your dental health is tied to your libido. Certain dental infections can interfere with a man’s libido. If you want a satisfying sex life, keep your teeth brushed.
5. Stop cradling your laptop – You need to stop working with your laptop placed on your laps. When you do so, the heat from the laptop seeps into the testicles and destroys sperm. Sperms are intended to thrive in cool conditions. If you keep cradling your lap top, you might end up shooting blanks.
6. Keep your waist in check – The larger your waist size, the more risk you could be putting your penis in. A big waist line indicates high levels of harmful fats which cause erectile dysfunction.
7. Clean out your medicine cabinet – The various medications you take could be the cause of your low libido levels. You can counter this possibility by ceasing to self-prescribe and seeing a doctor with all your issues.
While getting a prescription, discuss with the doctor the possibility of low libido being one of the side effects.
8. De-stress – It is true that today’s fast life especially in urban areas like Nairobi can be very stressful. It us up to you to come up with creative ways to deal with the stress less it kills your libido.