Eight stunning looks of the first lady Margaret Kenyatta – PHOTOS
First lady Margaret Kenyatta has become a fashion icon in her own right. A plus for a woman who has a designer son and indeed she never disappoints whenever she steps out.
Here are some of her looks that Kenyans loved.
1.The red dress accessorized with maasai jewelry.
First Lady Margaret Kenyatta looking gorgeous in a Maasai attire… RETWEET if you think that attire was on point! pic.twitter.com/UEa4CtAfzA
— Neomi Nganga™ (@NeomiNganga) June 1, 2015
2. She can represent the traditional yet modern Kikuyu woman.
3. Mrs Kenyatta represented Africa fully while in Tokyo
4. She too can rock a red carpet..during her son’s fashion event she pulled the catwalk.
5. Elegant in white.
She is full of grace. Her dress code decent, beautiful, elegant… The first lady of the Republic of Kenya. ?pic.twitter.com/7CLXC21FzZ
— mariam mwiso (@mariammwsio) February 12, 2016
6. The Maasai shuka attire.
— BreakingNewsNigeria (@bnnigeria) April 7, 2016
7. Even in formal wear she definitely makes a statement .
8. She can rock a cow boy look for game drives