Grace Msalame schools Kenyan Baby Mamas and everyone is thrilled
Former television presenter Grace Msalame was on Friday the talk of town after she graciously wished the father of her twin girls a happy life with his new wife.
Her post on Instagram elicited mixed reactions online, overshadowing all the talk on Paul Ndichu’s wedding with his fiancé on Friday in a lavish, goofy affair.
Ms Msalame’s twins, fathered by Paul, were among the flower girls at the wedding.
She posted a congratulatory message on Paul’s Instagram page, saying she was” proud of him.”
“My babies made Beautiful Flower Girls?even though Mommy packed 1500 sweaters God was Faithful & the weather was Beautiful??? Bonus Love.”
Netizens, especially women, openly raised questions on why Ms Msalame allowed her girls to be in the wedding’s procession.
The twins were also the flower girls at their uncle Eddie’s wedding with Janet Mbugua
Paul is the twin brother of Eddie Ndichu – Janet Mbugua’s husband.
Here are some of the reactions from Kenyans after Msalame sent her twins to be flower girls.
• salomenjenga93You are one of a kind. I love and respect you for doing the right thing by you and your beautiful twins.
• shirumuriguI celebrate you today mothers day…true reflection of Gods grace
• nyamburadoubleThe only language babies understand and requires is Love. That is what we should give them. Congrats Mama and happy mother’s day.
• sowairinaWow! Overwhelming??Thank you for the very kind words??May GodBless you all exceedingly abundantly above??for the confused lot & the hateful comments… it really is not for you to understand. It’s always been key for me to change the narrative and show another option to the norm. Glory to God for His Grace & Love in abundance??Bless you all & HAPPY MOTHERS DAY❤
• faimueniWoow this so amazing @sowairina you really are a heaven send and your are a rare gem you one in a million most ladies cannot do half of what your doing kept it up mama and my the almighty bless you abundantly you really inspire me a lot. happy mother’s day mama twins
• [email protected] …you have just set the bar… God bless your soul love… Happy Mother’s Day