8 Things you can’t say to a woman on her periods
Menstruation is a part of life, for women that is. Bear with me, folks, for I am just a man and have never had to deal with the miracle of menstruation first-hand; so understand, my expertise on the matter is limited.
But, still, just because we men don’t have periods ourselves doesn’t mean we don’t sympathize with our loved during those days.
When we see our girlfriends and wives uncomfortable deep down, we wish we could take that burden from them and put it on our own shoulders, but that’s simply not how the biological cookie crumbled.
Guys beware, there are flurry of hormones floating around when your lady is having her periods which explains the mood swings.
So here are 10 things you should never say to a woman on her period.
1. Are you still bleeding?
2. Babe, why does the pack say “supers?”
3. Jesus, what’s wrong with you?
4. What exactly does PMS stand for?
5. How bloody are we talking here?
6. I think you have a loose hem on your shorts. Be careful pulling it though — it’s right by your crotch.
7. So do all the holes bleed or what?
8. Does it hurt to bleed?